The Postman Knock #131

Hey, guys!
How's things? I'm up to my ears into building work but it's coming along beautifully. More importantly, the temperature dropped so we are enjoying +28-30C instead of +38-40C. Believe me, there is a huge difference!

Here is what I've READ/LISTENED to in the last 2 weeks:


I've reviewed THE TERRANS here. It wasn't bad, and I'm looking to the next one. On the other hand, THE INSANITY OF MURDER was really good, and I explained why here. I couldn't help but love MAGIC SHIFTS! Review here. A VAMPIRE IN NEW YORK was tasty! OUT OF PLACE was sweet and comforting, THE MINIATURIST weird and atmospheric, THE QUEEN absolutely fabulous and all J.D. ROBB's books as usual rocked. 

FOR REVIEW:

Thank you, Tracey and Laura!

Thank you, Audible!

BOUGHT:

The Versions of Us was on offer from Audible.
This is it for me, guys. Have a fantastic week, and speak to you soon!
xxx

Popular Posts