The Postman Knock #57

Hello, me darlings!
Awesome week all around.
We've done all the olive picking at last!!!
I am absolutely exhausted and ready to move on to the next task...
I've also tried my hand at making a perfume oil. Ask me again in a month if it works :)


Here's what I READ:


NO GOOD DUKE GOES UNPUNISHED has been reviewed already, and I've said all I wanted to say about the book. ADEN like everything D.B. writes was comforting and enjoyable. I love her! A LADY OF RESOURCES was pure, boisterous, steampunky fun.  THE DOM PROJECT was short and sweet. At last, MURDER IN THRALL was simply uber awesome, and I loved every moment of it. Overall, not a bad reading week, eh?

NETGALLEY:



Thanks to the publishers!
With Ian McDonald I have Be My Enemy on my kindle, so I just have to read it first before Empress of The Sun. Looking forward to it!

BOUGHT:


Almost all auto-buy authors for me, and nothing short of awesome.

This is it for me, peeps. Lots of love and hugs,
take care and stay warm!
Adeus!

Al found this band. Aren't they awesome?


Comments

  1. Nice haul. Cleen Sweep has such a pretty cover. I love it a lot. Love the new books look. I enjoyed No Good Duke Goes Unpunished. That one was very good.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your, making perfume oil :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Clean Sweep! And I'm so impressed by everythong you've done in your new home. I'm always following your pictures on facebook. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing the olive gathering .... harvesting even!
    Have a fabulous week :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm exhausted just reading your posts about the harvest and all of the work you have been doing. I can only imagine how tired you are.

    I never thought of using the word 'comforting' to describe D.B.'s books, lol. I'm glad ot hear it;s good but not surprised :)

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul this week, and the perfume sounds like fun. glad the olive picking is done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment